Dr. Ravi Suryavanshi
Ph D (Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University, Lucknow)
MMC (University of Lucknow, Lucknow)
Dr. Ravi Suryavanshi has joined the department as an Assistant Professor in February 2016. He has completed his Masters in Mass Communication from University of Lucknow, Lucknow, where he was facilitated with the Shri Prem Mukta Gold Medal. He has done his Ph.D. from Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University, Lucknow.
His area of interest and specialization are Television and Film Production.
He has also worked as Intern in IBN7, Noida and Sahara Samay, Lucknow.
Dr. Suryavanshi has over 09 years of working experience in film making.
He has worked as a Director and Editor in VIBGYOR Film Festival organized by University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
He has also produced many short movies and documentary films for Indian Army, Indian Railways, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, NGOs and for many other reputed organizations.
He has attended and presented his research papers in 27 National and 09 International Seminars/Conferences.
He has published 03 Chapters in Books and 04 Research Papers in Journals and Seminar Proceedings.
Areas of Expertise:
- Studio Operation (Television): Advanced News Automation Setup, Floor Management, PCR operations and server based signal/data flow for LIVE shows & REC shows.
- Studio Operation (Radio): Single and multi-channel recording for on-air programme and recorded programme.
- Camera Operations (Studio and Outdoor): Handled digital professional broadcast cameras (Sony FDR-AX1, Sony HVR-Z7P, Sony DSR PD-170, 177P, Panasonic AG-AC90, AG-AC120, Sony HXR-NX3P).
- Linear/Non Linear Editing and Multicam Setup: Cut to Cut Multicam Editing, AB Roll on Sony Beta and Digital DVCAM system, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Express Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cool Edit Pro and Adobe Audition.
- Film Production: Pre Production, Production and Post Production Process.