Mrs. Amrita Srivastava
PhD (Bio-Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi)
Areas of Expertise/Research interest:
Proteomic and transcriptomic analysis of salt stress tolerance behaviour in microbes; Study of Actinobacteria from adverse conditions.
- Journal of Basic Microbiology, 2012
- African journal of Biotechnology, 2012
- World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2010 Book chapters: Recent Advances in Environmental Biotechnology, Lambert Academic Press, Germany, 2011
- Microbial Biotechnology & Ecology, Daya Publications, New Delhi, 2011
- Soil Microflora, Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, 2009
- Annals of Microbiology 2014, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 2014. Awards & Achievements: M.Sc. Gold Medal (2007); GATE (2007); CSIR-JRF (2007); CSIR-SRF (2009); Best Oral presentation Award (2012); Best Poster presentation Award (2012);Young Scientist Travel Award by DST (2012).