CUSB/IISER Pune Workshop for College Science teachers, April 10-12, 2018
- Overview and Highlights of the Workshop: Conducted by a team of Indian trainers trained under expertise from the Sheffield Hallam University, UK. For teachers of Bachelors (BSc) and Masters (MSc) courses in all disciplines of basic sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences and Mathematics). Hands-on workshops, which will introduce participants to research-based pedagogical tools that focus on the process of science rather than rote/ memory-based learning.
Opportunity for teachers to network with their peers from all over India and experts in the field.
- No charges to the participants. Accommodation will be provided to outstation candidates. Travelling Allowance will be given to selected participants with some cap.
Eligibility: Teachers teaching BSc/MSc courses with minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
- Application Process: << Please fill the online application form >>
LAST DATE TO APPLY IS 27TH MARCH 2018 (NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS LIMITED)
Selected candidates will be informed after the last date for applications which is 27th March 2018.
- This is a great opportunity for professional development for all the teachers and the chance to interact with their peers and education experts from India. We urge you to encourage teachers from your region to utilize it.
- WE REQUEST THAT PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE ALREADY ATTENDED ANY OF THE RBPT WORKSHOP OF THIS SERIES (REGIONAL or LEVEL 1) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE, we will not be able to issue certificate and TA to those who apply for the second time.
- For information and updates: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/header/outreach/coesme/coesme-upcoming-activities